The world may present heightened security challenges but we at KIIT Hospitality have always considered guest comfort and safety as our highest priority.
To this effect, we would like to advise you of a few of the proactive programmes that are an integral part of our daily operations in all of our properties. These include:
- Reinforcement of our staff awareness programme that states “All staff are part of the security team” and are responsible for looking after your safety and security.
- KIIT Hospitality properties are equipped with the latest closed circuit television and recording technology (CCTV) at key areas which are monitored by trained security officers on a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis.
- Comprehensive Security Audits conducted regularly of all properties.
- Dedicated Fire/Life/Safety Officers appointed at each property whose responsibility is to monitor vigilantly and maintain our fire/life/safety systems.
- Security staff participation in security workshops to ensure they are thoroughly trained to deal with emergencies of all types.
- Cross functional emergency response teams on site at each of our properties 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
KIIT Hospitality is renowned for the luxury experience it provides to the guests and you can rest assured that we will do our utmost to ensure your well-being and safety.